Saturday, December 8, 2007

In which I am a horrible, terrible, dirty-minded person

So tonight I drove down to Blockbuster and I forgot to bring my iPod, so I was forced (FORCED!) to listen to the radio, but because I hate radio stations that involve 1. lots of talking, 2. commercials, 3. country western, 4. religion, 5. Christmas, or 6. genres of music I avoid like the plague, I'm limited to one of two stations, depending on what's playing at the moment or listening to every station for all of about 5 seconds. The latter is usually more entertaining and less frustrating.

What is the point of me telling you this? Well, I was flipping through the stations and on one of the religious stations Some Guy was telling The Story of Christmas and How Jesus Was Born and he was to the part where the Angel of the Lord was telling Mary that she was going to give birth and she was all "How can I give birth what with being a virgin and all?" And then the most awesome thing happened.

See, about 2 seconds after I realized that Some Guy was telling The Story of Christmas and How Jesus Was Born, I hit the 'seek' button, but there's a delay when you use the button on the steering wheel. Well Some Guy kept telling The Story of Christmas, but he got cut off at the most perfect part, because, you see, Some Guy said:

"The angel said, 'The spirit will come on you!'"

And my brain fell into the gutter. And I laughed hysterically for minutes.

The good news is, Mary's still a virgin. The bad news is that she's pregnant and has gonorrhea. IN HER EYE!

I know, I know. I'm a terrible, horrible, dirty-minded person for immediately leaping from "The angel said, 'The spirit will come on you!'" to bukkake, but you have to admit, it is pretty funny.

And let's face it, I 'm surrounded by terrible, horrible, dirty-minded people. At the library staff Christmas party yesterday, topics of discussion included furries, what a furry is, and furry conventions. Then, after a bunch of us had our pictures taken with horrible, disturbing hairy creepy-doll-faced kleenex box covers (seriously, don't ask) there was an involved discussion of zombies, killing zombies, levitating zombies, and strapping a chain-saw to one's arm (which is basically my plan for when I become a zombie. How I was going to force the zombie infection from the creepy doll faced kleenex box cover into only my hand was not included in my cunning plan to become Ash from "Army of Darkness").

And really the only thing I have to say after that is the people who made Planet Unicorn are either on drugs or geniuses. Seriously, check it out:

Planet Unicorn Episodes

No comments: